Saturday, September 5, 2009

Come so far...but maybe not?

I started this trend in early 2000 through 2002 of taking measurements on my body since I felt weight wasn't a true measurement of fitness. I was at the beginning of my 30's and got back into fitness and wanted a way to measure my success since weight wasn't really a factor. I kept an Excel spreadsheet of my measurements over the course of those 2 years. Since Katie was born (1/2006) I've gotten back into the same fitness bug minus the running part for the past 3 years. I figured that since I have been dedicating 4-5 hours a week to working out and feel that I'm in the best shape I've been in years that I would see how my measurements stack up to 7 years ago. Of c0urse I thought I would blow the numbers away from Aug. 2002 given my dedication and determination of the last few years but.......the highest measurement amount lost was in the bust...1 inches to be exact! What woman wants to lose in their bust, a most trusted asset? Ughhhh.

My weight is the same as 8/2002 and I actually gained 1/4- 1/2" in the waist and thighs. I did lose 1/2" in the arms & calves but who cares about them? I'm so pissed that after all the work I have done to get into shape that I can't get back there. I'm convinced that having kids added extra fat that no matter how hard I try I can't get rid of!

I used to have a nice rack and now I just have huge hips? It's just not fair!

jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment