Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Day in the Life

I'm trying to take a positive approach and decided to list out the good and bad things that happened to me today in an effort to prove my day was not as bad as it seemed.

BAD

  1. 15lb. cat kept walking on me as I slept, waking me up
  2. Alex up at 6 AM..again
  3. Stepped barefoot in cat vomit as I got out of bed
  4. At breakfast, Alex threw a roll of paper towels, hit my full cup of coffee which spilled all over me
  5. School drop off during Monsoon, got soaking wet
  6. School drop off, minivan grazes my car because she doesn't know how to parallel park
  7. Katie doesn't take a nap so between 5 - 7 PM she is miserable.
  8. Alex is miserable by 7:30 PM since he has been getting up at 6 AM for the last 2 days.
  9. Not drinking because of the calories involved
  10. Husband home before 6 PM but not listening once again on how to handle Alex when miserable makes situation worse

GOOD

  1. Made it to my Yoga class for the first time in a few weeks
  2. Ate a handful of M&M's (which probably equalled the calories of my Martini)
  3. Rain stopped prior to school pick-up
  4. Found all the library books since they're due tomorrow.

Well, there you have it! Not a very stellar day tomorrow can only be better.

jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment