Monday, April 27, 2009

Penelope Puppy takes a swim

I'll admit that there are times that I wish I had a girl instead of a boy. My son is just plain icky sometimes. Once his bladder is completely full he'll run to the bathroom with his pants and underwear at his ankles and spray everywhere in the vicinity of the toilet like a firehose. Gross Gross Gross!

Today I have confession on my son's awful stupid behavior and yet another time I wish I had a girl. His teacher sent him home with Penelope Puppy a stuffed animal for the evening and then Alex writes what he did with her in her journal. Alex had been playing with Penelope when he started doing the "Potty Dance". As usual, I asked him if he had to go and he wiggled around for another 5 minutes until his bladder was at maximum capacity and he sprinted for the bathroom. The next thing I hear is..."Momma, Penelope is all wet"...Oh no could it be? Yes it was..not only did he pee all around the toilet but dropped poor Penelope in the potty. Gross! I quickly washed her off and gave her a good blow dry with my hairdryer. As Alex was writing in Penelope's journal, he just didn't mention that she took a swim in our toilet. This situation would not have happened if I had a girl.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that we already had Penelope Puppy. Very funny! You might need to have martini Friday a day early.

    ReplyDelete